Accompanying the management of the physical experience was the interior work that consisted of 22 weeks of 7 meals a day along with daily 2-hour workouts. The 7 meals appear at the bottom of this article just in case you are curious.
It appears this attention to detail and discipline is working. According to the August 7 addition of Business Digest, “The Rock” made $52M between June 20, 2013 and June 20, 2014. This made him #2 of the top ten earning Hollywood actors.
Our business of life insurance also requires discipline and managing details. Our 7-step process begins with a health assessment and ends with a very detailed policy delivery letter. This process normally takes 60 days during which time we are following up on medical reports and attempting to deal with underwriters.
The backstage work, about which the client is unaware, often is what produces the most successful result. Mastering details and discipline is an essential component of success in every endeavor. The willingness to do more like Dwayne Johnson (or our office) should lead to greater success.
For more information about how we apply details and discipline to your insurance situation, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.americanterm.com.
Want to Eat Like Hercules?
Meal 1 Meal 2 Meal 3 Meal 4
• 10 oz. steak filet • 8 oz. chicken • 8 oz. halibut • 8 oz. chicken
• 4 egg whites • 2 cups white rice • 2 cups white rice • 12 oz. baked potato
• 5 oz. oatmeal or cr. of • 1 cup broccoli • 1 cup asparagus • 1 cup broccoli
wheat, measured dry
Meal 5 Meal 6 Meal 7
• 8 oz. halibut • 8 oz. steak filet • 30 grams casein protein
• 1 ½ cups white rice • 9 oz. baked potato • 10 egg whites scrambled with onions,
• 1 cup asparagus • salad peppers and mushrooms